Bob Moore Campus

Oklahoma City, US. 2015

  • Project Details
  • Completion: 2015
  • Clients: Bob Moore Auto Group

The new headquarters for Bob Moore Auto Group reinvents the firm’s existing Collision Center to be the first element in a unified campus. Built in 1951, the single storey brick-clad structure has been previously extended and remodelled; the latest interventions will see the building pared back, opened up and extended upwards to create a modern working environment, revitalising the corner site and the piece of city in which it sits. The design strategy capitalises on the existing long-span of the original structure to create flexible open-plan office, and supplements it with a new second floor, lending prominence to the east facade facing Shartel Avenue and signalling the entrance to the building. New planting and landscaping on the site will extend to adjacent lots, while new internal courtyards bring natural light deep into the building and create additional landscaped areas for building users to enjoy.

Awards

AIA Central States Design Excellence Awards: Citation Award 2018 AIACOC Medium Commercial Architecture Honor Award 2018 AIA Commercial Architecture Honor Award 2017

24/10/2017

AIA Oklahoma awards

AHMM has picked up five awards from the American Institute of Architects’ Oklahoma chapter. Given at the chapter’s annual conference last Friday (20 October), the AIA Oklahoma Design Awards recognised four AHMM projects in Oklahoma City and Grand Lake o’the Cherokees: the Commercial Architecture Honor Award was given to Bob Moore Campus, and the Residential Architectural Honor Award to Grand Lake Poolhouse. The Plow Building – AHMM’s home in Oklahoma City – was given an Adaptive Reuse Citation Award, while Jesus Saves won an Adaptive Reuse Citation Award and the People’s Choice Award.
 



 

Bob Moore Campus open for business

06/02/2017

Bob Moore Campus open for business

The new headquarters for the Bob Moore Auto Group is open for business. The recently completed office in downtown Oklahoma has seen the company’s former Collision Center transformed into an open plan office space. Originally built in 1951 the existing brick building has been opened up with two internal courtyards, and extended upwards adding a new second floor.

 




return to top